WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming, define how the web looks as well as how it works.
You are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the web. You will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation and define how the application looks as well as how it works.
We dignify relaxing working environment but are serious about results. Passion is the light to lead us go through our work path. We understand deeply the truth that the only way to do great work is to love what you do. So we work much, dedicate much but at the same time, enjoy much. We always make sure we've done the best job.
Interested in this position?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.CONTACT US
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Good understanding of project management tools such as Trello, Jira
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Familiarity with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Firework
- Basic English reading and writing
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme
- Support customers with technical issues